Rachel is a Paralegal whose practices include:
- Providing administrative support for members, associates, paralegals and other designated firm personnel.
- Working closely with assigned teams managing the day-to-day activities within the Intellectual Property Litigation practice
- Preparing documents, pleadings, and filings for courts and other agencies
- Assisting with trial preparation and document management systems, which may include downloading patents and file histories
- Coordinating all administrative details on attorney projects including workflow between clients, timekeepers, production and routinely participating in training opportunities to advance skill levels and efficiency in firm software
Rachel has graduated Cum Laude from Suffolk University and was a part of the Alpha Phi Sigma Criminal Justice Honor Society and the Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society. At Suffolk, Rachel double majored in sociology and law, completing the necessary coursework for earning her ABA paralegal certification. In addition, she has several years of experience working in fast-paced environments.
In her free time, Rachel enjoys traveling with friends and family, skiing, cooking, and reading.