Join us for an enlightening panel discussion where we delve into biotech innovation and the strategies that shape its trajectory.
In the ever-evolving landscape of the biotech industry, resilience and adaptability are paramount for startups seeking long-term success. Join us for an enlightening panel discussion where we delve into the heart of biotech innovation and the strategies that shape its trajectory.
This event promises a deep dive into the strategic intricacies that biotech entrepreneurs face during economic adversities. With a focus on funding during downturns, effective commercialization strategies, and safeguarding innovations through robust intellectual property (IP) protection, attendees will emerge equipped with a comprehensive toolkit to steer their startups to success.
Key Discussion Points:
1. Funding: Navigating the Financial Frontier
- Discover the art of attracting and retaining funding as you embark on the startup journey.
2. Commercialization Strategy: Paving the Road to Market
- Explore the critical path to commercialization and why laying this foundation early is crucial.
3. Legal Strategy: Protecting Your Innovation
- Understand the importance of a robust intellectual property strategy in safeguarding your innovations and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Meet Our Panelists:
Katherine Rubino: Partner & Chair, Life Sciences Practice Group, CALDWELL
Christine Cole: Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships, The Termeer Foundation
Christina Ansted: Founder & CEO, Rapid Commercialization Partners
Kristen Park Hopson: VP of Preclinical Discovery and Development, Generate Biomedicines, Inc.
Moderated by: Jinane Abounadi: Executive Director, MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 18, at 4:30 PM
Location: MIT Innovation Headquarters, 4th Floor | 292 Main Street 4th Floor Cambridge, MA 02142
Live-streaming begins at 5:00 PM EST
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.