Jameson is the Director of Litigation at Caldwell. He offers a wide array of litigation experience representing executives, technology companies, financial institutions and a myriad of corporations in intellectual property disputes, bet-the-company litigation, securities litigation, trade secret litigation, and other areas of complex commercial litigation including shareholder derivative suits, business torts, M&A litigation and class actions. Jameson also has experience in investigations, employment matters, products liability, professional liability and real estate disputes. In addition to litigation, Jameson advises businesses on executive compensation, corporate governance and transactions.
Jameson has first and second chaired trials, handled numerous motion hearings at both the state and federal court level, and has defended and conducted countless depositions. Most recently, Jameson was certified through the Massachusetts Bar Advocates program to represent indigent clients in criminal matters in Suffolk County. Prior to joining Caldwell, he worked at two nationwide law firms in their respective litigation practice groups.
Representative Matters include:
- Represented the CEO of a video platform technology company in a privately negotiated share repurchase.
- Represented the CCO of a global pharmaceutical company in an executive compensation dispute resulting in favorable settlement following mediation.
- Represented a global technology company in an M&A dispute following a failed merger, which resolved via settlement. The settlement was subsequently breached resulting in a federal lawsuit, bench trial, and favorable decision.
- Represented members of a hedge fund in a partnership dispute resulting in a favorable settlement following mediation; obtained dismissal of the related federal lawsuit.
- Represented a publicly-traded telecommunications company in a national class action involving product and warranty allegations resulting in dismissal of all claims.
- Represented a media conglomerate in an escrow funds dispute in S.D.N.Y. following a multi-million-dollar acquisition.
- Represented a broker-dealer concerning investments in two New York REITs resulting in dismissal of all counts.
- Represented the owner of an international apparel company in a complex shareholder dispute involving ownership of multiple realty trusts and corporations.
- Represented a real estate developer at trial as first chair against a subcontractor regarding contractual claims.
- Represented an accounts receivables company and prevented a class action by successfully arguing arbitrability (against a nationwide plaintiffs’ lawyer) pursuant to the terms of service at issue.
- Represented a member of a limited liability company pursuing dissolution in Delaware Chancery Court. The company was owned by a renowned artist/actor and successfully dissolved.
- Represented a military-contractor pursuing an accounting malpractice action following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office regarding billing practices.