Kasia Zebrowska-Trauben is a Patent and Trademark Attorney in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of the Santa Monica Office of CALDWELL and focuses her practice on:
- Preparation and prosecution of foreign and domestic patent applications
- Assessing the patentability and developing patent protection strategies for business growth and success
- Preparation and prosecution of trademark applications
- Intellectual property portfolio strategy and management
- Development and management of trademark portfolios
- Establishing and enforcing rights of trademarks
Prior to joining the firm, Kasia served as counsel for various fashion apparel start-up and established companies offering counseling on topics such as intellectual property acquisition, creative design patent preparation and prosecution, trademark application preparation and prosecution, intellectual property infringement analyses and licensing.
Kasia is also the founder and host of the top-rated Fashion Law Network podcast which recently ranked #22 in the United States and #1 in the Italy Business Apple Podcast charts. Fashion Law Network is the first-of-its-kind intellectual property based podcast which discusses fashion related legal news and lawsuits and is in the top 1.5% of all podcasts (over 2 million). The Fashion Law Network podcast can be listened to on Spotify or wherever you listen to your podcasts.